Welcome to the Volo Community Hub

Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the world of eCommerce

Featured Holiday-themed Design Discounts

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by Ethan Morgan, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Ethan Morgan

Community Team Volo Staff Volo Marketing

Nov 28, 2016
    Featured Threads:
    Client Communications Executive
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0

Hi there,

The Creative Services team have come up with a great offer for customers looking to make their webstores and eBay listings + store pages a little more festive.

volo-xmas-pack-email.jpg

FAQs:
    • I've got multiple eBay stores and a website. Can I get more of a discount?
      • Yes - the Creative team can discount further for multiple-order projects.

• What's the process for design and installation?
      • Once your order is received, the creative team get to work, then give you a preview to sign off on. Then it's back to the team to implement the design.
    • When will the designs be reverted back to the original design?
      • The team will be proactively going through to revert designs on the 2nd/3rd of January.
    • How long will it take from payment to implementation?
      • These are being implemented as high priority items - so they should be implemented within 7 days of payment.
    • Will I be notified when it goes live?
      • Yes.
    • Will there be any extra charges associated or is it £100 regardless of customer or website?
      • This charge relates to, eBay, WebShop, Magento or BigCommerce and is flat fee for single set up.
    • Do I get a say on the design or is it the same Christmas design across the board? You'll always get a tailored approach.
    To request a design, please email customersuccess@volocommerce.com.

Thanks, and happy holiday selling.